- 375 mL (1 1/2 cups) large flake oats
- 5 iÖGO Creamy multipack lactose-free yogurt cups, any flavour
- 250 mL (1 cup) milk or any sugar-free dairy alternative
- 180 mL (3/4 cup) raspberries
- 180 mL (3/4 cup) blueberries
- 180 mL (3/4 cup) small strawberries, quartered
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) maple syrup
- In a bowl, mix oats with yogurt and milk.
- Divide mixture among four 500 mL (2-cup) glass jars.
- Pour yogurt into each jar and smooth the surface. Garnish with fruit and drizzle with maple syrup. Close tightly.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
Snack times best friend.
iÖGO offers a wide selection of delicious yogurt products made with real fruit and no artificial colours or flavours.