- About 10 medium-sized mint leaves
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) baby spinach
- 250 mL (1 cup) frozen diced mango
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Iögo Immuni-T Vanilla yogurt
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) milk
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) hemp seeds
- 10 mL (2 tsp.) honey
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) chopped dark chocolate (+ extra for decoration)
Good to know…
Spinach is full of vitamin A. It may not make you as strong as “Popeye,” but it can protect you against the flu. If you want to stack the odds in your favour, add a few pieces of avocado to your smoothie. Since vitamin A is soluble in fat, it will combine with that contained in the fruit, facilitating its absorption.
- In a blender, purée all ingredients except the chocolate.
- Pour the smoothie into a small bowl and add the chocolate. Mix with a spoon.
- Serve decorated with various cereals and chopped dark chocolate, if desired.
It all started here
100% owned by Canadian dairy farmer cooperatives.
When you choose IÖGO for you and your family, you’re supporting a great story.