- 500 ml (2 cups) whole-wheat flour
- 125 ml (½ cup) sugar
- 20 ml (4 tsp.) baking powder
- 125 ml (½ cup) butter, melted
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) iÖGO Greek 0% Plain yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 250 ml (1 cup) mix of 4 different frozen berries, thawed
Enjoy your Sunday mornings even more.
Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
Line a pastry sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar and baking powder.
In a small bowl, combine the butter, yogurt and egg.
Using a wooden spoon, incorporate the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
Add the berries along with some of their juice.
Shape into 2-inch (4 cm) patties and arrange on the parchment paper.
Bake in the centre of the oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the scones are golden.
Serve hot or at room temperature.
Snack times best friend.
iÖGO offers a wide selection of delicious yogurt products made with real fruit and no artificial colours or flavours.