- 180 mL (3/4 cup) all-purpose flour
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) cocoa
- 2.5 mL (1/2 tsp) baking soda
- 1.25 mL (1/4 tsp) salt
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) sugar
- 250 mL (1 cup) iÖGO Creamy vanilla yogurt
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) 2% milk
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a bowl, mix flour with cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- In a double boiler, melt the semi-sweet chocolate. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a bowl, whisk sugar with yogurt and melted chocolate until smooth.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients, alternating with milk, until well blended. Add milk chocolate chips and stir.
- Spray a square 20 cm (8″) baking pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper. Pour the mixture into the pan and smooth the surface.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on a rack. Cut into 16 squares.
Snack times best friend.
iÖGO offers a wide selection of delicious yogurt products made with real fruit and no artificial colours or flavours.