Individual Spiced Cheesecakes
- Serves : 8
- Preparation : 20 minutes
- Cooking/Cooling : 2 heures
- 500 ml (2 cups) gingersnap crumbs
- 60 ml (¼ cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) granulated sugar
- 16 oz (2 packages) fat-free cream cheese, at room temperature
- 250 ml (1 cup) iÖGO Greek 0% Vanilla yogurt
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) orange zest
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) ground ginger
- Honey, for serving
- Candied ginger, for serving
- 8 Mason jars or individual dessert glasses (125 ml)
The joy of cheesecake, the lightness of yogurt!
In a bowl, combine the gingersnap crumbs, butter and sugar. Divide evenly between Mason jars and pat firmly with the back of a spoon.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt, orange zest and ginger until smooth. Divide between Mason jars and smooth until evenly layered.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Garnish with a drizzle of honey and a few pieces of candied ginger. Serve chilled.
Snack times best friend.
iÖGO offers a wide selection of delicious yogurt products made with real fruit and no artificial colours or flavours.