- 250 ml (1 cup) iÖGO 0% Raspberry yogurt
- 250 ml (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 125 ml (½ cup) shredded sweetened coconut
- 250 ml (1 cup) old-fashioned oats
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) baking powder
- 1.5 ml (¼ tsp.) cinnamon
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) vanilla extract
- 500 ml (2 cups) raspberries
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Prepare a muffin pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine the flour, shredded coconut, oats, baking powder and cinnamon.
In a medium bowl combine the yogurt, coconut oil, egg and vanilla.
Stir yogurt mixture into flour mixture and let stand for 15 minutes.
Gently fold in raspberries. Divide batter between muffin cups and bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until golden. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Snack times best friend.
iÖGO offers a wide selection of delicious yogurt products made with real fruit and no artificial colours or flavours.