- 250 mL (1 cup) graham cracker crumbs
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) melted butter
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) sugar
- 1 small orange
- 2 iÖGO Creamy multipack yogurt cups, any flavour
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) raspberries
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) blueberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and cut into half-rounds
Creamy, smooth, and refreshing, yogurt is a simple snack. As delicious as yogurt is on its own, it can also be used as a base for other tasty treats like the ones listed here.
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with butter and sugar.
- In four 7.5 cm (3″) diameter removable bottom tart pans, form the mixture into a crust by pressing the crumbs into the bottom and around the sides.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a rack. Gently unmould.
- Supreme the orange by removing the peel and pith and then slicing along the inside of the membranes to remove the orange segments.
- Fill the tarts with your choice of flavoured yogurt and top with fruit.
Snack times best friend.
iÖGO offers a wide selection of delicious yogurt products made with real fruit and no artificial colours or flavours.